1912 to 1916
Father Brownrigg, a native of Curran, Ontario, served the people of the Ottawa area for 46 years. His parishes included St. Isidore's, South March and St. Philip's, Richmond. He was pastor of St. John's and St. Brigid's from 1912 to 1916 and finished his ministry at St. Mary's, Ottawa. He retired in 1945 and died in Ottawa in 1956 at the age of 88.